Small Business Storage in Riverside, CA
As a small business owner in Riverside, CA, maybe you're looking for ways to be more efficient so you can improve your bottom line. Renting a self-storage unit can help you with this, by providing an inexpensive place to store equipment, excess supplies, archived files, and extra inventory. You have the ability to move to a bigger unit in the same facility, or rent a second unit, as your business storage needs grow.
Here are some good ways to use a self-storage unit to increase your business sales:
- Inventory: Store seasonal products and surplus inventory in a storage unit then collect it when your main supply is low.
- Samples and Supplies: Does your company buy in bulk? Are there piles of samples and supplies that aren't needed on a daily basis? Instead of moving to larger (i.e. more expensive) office, hide them away for later use...
- Trade Show Booth: How often is your company's trade show booth employed? If it's used a few times a year or seasonally, why not store it near the 91 Freeway then pick it up on your way to out-of-town?
- Archived Files: Some documents need to be retained but don't need to be accessed often. Bring locking file cabinets along for added security.
- Extra Equipment: Extra office equipment can be stored month-to-month and retrieve for the summer or holiday season.
- Decluttered Office Space: A clean office makes for a happier and more efficient workspace. Impress your customers with a decluttered, professional look and increase employee productivity and sales.
The Storage Place Riverside location has self-storage units available in sizes ranging from 20 sq. ft. to 400 sq. ft. with roll-up, drive-up, and indoor options. You can rent a unit to fit your small business storage needs by contacting our on-site managers at (951) 735-0211 or by submitting the contact form. This facility is freeway close and is open on Sundays!
Startup Costs and Month-To-Month
We wave the deposit that is charged by some facilities. Just pay us prior to each month’s rental and save on the upstart costs. Also, instead of being locked into a year’s lease, you pay only for the months that you rent your storage unit. You can move out when you are ready by giving our manager written notice seven days before the next payment due date. Changing to a different unit size is easy too!
We offer business storage for Riverside, Corona, Norco, California zip codes 92501, 92502, 92503, 92504, 92505, 92506, 92507, 92508, 92509, 92513, 92514, 92515, 92516, 92517, 92518, 92519, 92521, 92522, 92860, 92877, 92878, 92879, 92880, 92881, 92882, 92883.
Call our managers at (951) 735-0211 for a free consultation regarding the best unit size for your business. We look forward to talking with you!