As a small business owner, you are always looking for ways to be more efficient and to improve the bottom line. Renting a self-storage unit can help you with both, by providing an inexpensive place to store archived files, excess supplies, equipment, and overflow inventory. You have the flexibility of moving to a larger or smaller unit in the same location, or, renting a second unit, as your storage needs change.
Here are some ideas for using a self-storage unit to improve your small business sales:
- Are you a cabinetmaker? Setup your storage unit as a showroom and invite potential clients over during hours of operation for the storage facility.
- Do you sell products on eBay? Store your inventory in a self-storage unit and include a table and supplies so you can easily box items to be mailed.
- Do you have a booth for industry conventions? Is it too large for your garage? Store the booth and your sales literature in a mini-storage unit. Your spouse will thank you!
- Gardeners, plumbers, electricians, and carpenters, where are you storing your trucks and heavy equipment? In your driveway? Many storage facilities rent spaces for vehicles and trailers.
- Samples, samples, samples, living in your closet? Do yourself a favor and move them to storage, so you can find your sweaters.
- Buried in paperwork? In this age of electronics, it’s a wonder how so much paper still accumulates. Drive it over to your storage unit and get it out of your way. You’ll be able to access it when you need it.
The Storage Place has self-storage units available in many sizes, ranging from 20 sq. ft. to 400 sq. ft., depending upon the location chosen. You can easily rent one to fit your small business needs by contacting our on-site managers. Our locations are freeway close and are even open on Sundays!
Read more about our locations:
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to help you decide which size unit is appropriate for your needs!